返回列表 回復 發帖
Those are some great pictures you've got there!  By the way, I think the first fur trading company in Canada, Hudson's Bay Company, are still using the same colours as the main ones featured in the festival, which are the traditional blue, green and red.  
. i! R0 C, n: P" X& k  M- ^
: k( }2 {5 \' N/ b. z2 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb@foxbar, I'm wondering how long it took you to drive that far?  Did it take 5 days, if not more?  My family and I drove from Vancouver to Edmonton during Spring Break and it took us 18 hours of non-stop driving to get there.  We didn't take any detours or specially long routes either, as we drove straight along the TransCan.tvboxnow.com% a% q1 P6 s/ e

4 F  V* T2 d/ K公仔箱論壇@vandas, do you live within the French Quarter?  Êtes-vous un étudiant là?  Depuis combien d’années avez-vous habité au Canada et êtes-vous en université ici aussi?  Moi, je viens de Vancouver, mais je parle français car je fréquentais une école bilingue depuis la maternelle.  J’suis très contente de rencontrer quelqu’un au Canada qui parle français mais qui n’habite pas à Québec.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表