返回列表 回復 發帖

[亞洲] 'I've never seen anything like it': Millions look to the sky in Western U.S. and Asia as 'burning ring of fire solar eclipse dazzles in the sky

,  描述: 全球爭睹日環食奇景
本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-22 12:15 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 r# }* z+ ^, [; k
tvboxnow.com( \# w, j) I# ?: s9 o) V
'I've never seen anything like it': Millions look to the sky in Western U.S. and Asia as 'burning ring of fire solar eclipse dazzles in the sky
) W/ C- R! n, u4 rtvboxnow.comBy Associated Press
1 u9 o( ~, q& b4 aPUBLISHED: 01:57 GMT, 21 May 2012 | UPDATED: 03:21 GMT, 21 May 2012
# k) }( F. r) w* D4 p公仔箱論壇
- h+ p1 v3 ~+ p2 L1 V$ i! w1 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMillions of people across Asia and the western United States watched as a rare 'ring of fire' eclipse crossed their skies.公仔箱論壇0 D  J/ F6 y' ?- u  L

( ]9 i; w( X, ~( L+ F2 f8 q" |公仔箱論壇The annular eclipse, in which the moon passes in front of the sun leaving only a golden ring around its edges, was seen in the western U.S. late Sunday afternoon and in Asia early Monday.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: b- ]" X; F- u# @8 N2 \# d

$ [! D8 J3 c1 K, A2 u9 Q( Z9 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In some parts of the U.S., special camera filters for taking photographs have been sold out for weeks in anticipation of the big event.公仔箱論壇+ j7 A. E! t; [% }
Viewing parties were held in Reno, Nevada, Oakland, California, and elsewhere.
% |- V* l7 Z% x0 l2 f" ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& A% W. ]: r8 }. V0 J/ }: L3 `  l

/ y2 ?& W' |# k; TThe big C: The annular solar eclipse is spotted in the sky above Chandler, Arizona公仔箱論壇- o% X! A% \- k0 h! \+ X5 _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% j+ j5 m3 A& @% [

! A' o' h$ `  y1 v5 x2 \1 dFire in the sky: This photo shows the solar eclipse from downtown Fort Worth, Texas
# a" G. g2 A4 e+ x2 {" a公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 A2 \$ i6 y& b
People from neighboring states and Canada traveled to Albuquerque, N.M., to enjoy one of the best vantage points. Members of the crowd cheered and children yelled with excitement as the moon crossed the sun and the blazing halo of light began to form.
$ V1 k( j" e9 d7 Q- Q  a! bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

8 q2 K' b( t( W- m: ~tvboxnow.comIn Japan, 'eclipse tours' were arranged at schools and parks, on pleasure boats and even private airplanes.
; X+ E+ l! X. M8 b3 `* Q, pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Similar events were held in China and Taiwan as well, with skywatchers warned to protect their eyes.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 {/ Q5 Z1 T# S  i( ^( z% y6 l
The eclipse was broadcast live on TV in Tokyo, where such an eclipse hasn't been visible since 1839.
) I( M& o9 E* _4 w. K2 n: ]3 d8 e- B! k+ C5 x2 q; d  ~0 n

z9 ?- Z+ e. C- i2 `: ^( [What a sight: An aeroplane flies past the annular solar eclipse from Taguig city, east of Manila, Philippines
* }! ~8 G$ @" M. }tvboxnow.com
; D4 r5 F3 N) F. F) x/ xtvboxnow.com
4 G& e7 i/ `; R) o; Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLight show: The eclipse is seen reflected in a pool of water in Beijing, China
" y) M. E4 F8 s( w: o( o0 Z  p
4 G7 s! H7 }5 v 公仔箱論壇& B9 w$ J% M" }* y% [( o3 }
Awe: From the astronomy student, left, to the gaggle of schoolboys, right, no one could keep their eyes of the phenomenonTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" `$ n+ O! _. T2 T9 g% u+ v5 l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 p2 e/ i/ |/ n9 S$ o
Japanese TV crews watched from the top of Mount Fuji and even staked out a zoo south of Tokyo to capture the reaction of the chimpanzees - who didn't seem to notice.5 h( }& P# ~8 W8 L+ K) R+ M# r

L) B0 C2 J* [) rA light rain fell on Tokyo as the eclipse began, but the clouds thinned as it reached its peak, providing near perfect conditions.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) e( f$ o) R8 ^7 |

% S6 F6 p) h2 q公仔箱論壇'It was a very mysterious sight,' said Kaori Sasaki, who joined a crowd in downtown Tokyo to watch event. 'I've never seen anything like it.'
4 @: [/ Z; D% x5 D& x: rtvboxnow.comAt the Taipei Astronomical Museum in Taiwan, the spectacle emerged from dark clouds for only about 30 seconds. But the view was nearly perfect against Manila's orange skies.公仔箱論壇$ K" h% E5 v" j7 \. j2 e6 o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 H# Q9 r; Q6 G2 A. M! P
tvboxnow.com. e4 L3 {# A1 u2 p8 j9 H# `: i
Sky stunner: The solar eclipse, in which the moon passes in front of the sun leaving only a golden ring around its edges, is seen briefly during a break in clouds over Taipei, Taiwan公仔箱論壇+ v. a6 R  G" d" P+ n2 |" p+ V, N
公仔箱論壇( ~$ e; k- T5 i1 I; D
8 M# _2 D/ g) y6 B0 B/ {2 i& X
'I've never seen anything like it': A partial eclipse is seen from Tokyo as the sun and moon aligned over the earth in the rare astronomical event
& p: @2 r$ R# F; m7 Mtvboxnow.com
9 ~& W1 o; s2 Q) T/ g0 o: Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'It's amazing. We do this for the awe [and] it has not disappointed. I am awed, literally floored,' said astronomical hobbyist Garry Andreassen, whose long camera lenses were lined up with those of about 10 other gazers in a downtown Manila park.; a2 Q/ c4 j, e

: X5 C- {" T- h. J4 I7 rtvboxnow.comHong Kong skywatchers weren't so lucky.
) \1 m3 y! ~" o* {, a  ^9 t$ etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 }; W! `" H7 z6 _0 Y$ p# e+ A
$ \0 v9 c1 C: a0 I8 Z
View: A plane flies above the annular solar eclipse in a stunning image from Irving, Texas
& |7 D" R6 N7 a! c公仔箱論壇, ^$ Q0 V1 ~6 X2 d' y
Several hundred people gathered along the Kowloon waterfront on Hong Kong's famed Victoria Harbor, most of them students or commuters on their way to work. $ F8 ~3 C: _6 F) g2 T7 V
  E0 C- ?3 _! ]( T# {$ C8 B3 N
The eclipse was already underway as the sun began to rise, but heavy clouds obstructed the view.
9 Y+ m7 ?- j0 c8 Q) U1 Ktvboxnow.comThe eclipse will follow a narrow 13,700-kilometer (8,500-mile) path for 3 1/2 hours. 2 h/ ]) C; Y' a& Z1 X0 d# ?

1 \& R4 z; r3 R" G) W公仔箱論壇 tvboxnow.com; H7 r& K( F" @- j# D0 R
Halo: An annular eclipse is similar to a total eclipse except that the moon doesn't block the entire sun, as seen in this 1994 photo
7 n1 T/ g: m2 j- u! |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 j  A* F/ w$ cThe ring phenomenon will last about five minutes, depending on location. People outside the narrow band for prime viewing will see a partial eclipse.
/ I! u5 X% X  |$ G4 S, e$ \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ V* q4 z: ^1 q公仔箱論壇"Ring of Fire" eclipses are not as dramatic as a total eclipse, when the disk of the sun is entirely blocked by the moon.
$ t7 z4 T4 W# k) p" MThe moon is too far from Earth and appears too small in the sky to blot out the sun completely.1 B4 F: P: n7 S: i, K
Doctors and education officials have warned of eye injuries from improper viewing. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ L9 Z8 P# \9 W) m
: c1 X3 `5 ?" f& c/ P  Z0 o5 w1 Q' Q
Before the event started, Japan's Education Minister Hirofumi Hirano demonstrated how to use eclipse glasses in a televised news conference.
. f( A; ^1 l3 z' L9 F/ H6 m! B$ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPolice also cautioned against traffic accidents - warning drivers to keep their eyes on the road.
5 m+ U. ^: h0 e4 I
5 O9 n& R- h4 y+ V( a& B$ v0 F6 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 E8 b. b9 ^" X3 P
Path: The eclipse begins in eastern Asia on Monday then crosses the north Pacific to end in western U.S.

評分次數

• aa00

- w7 c( M! P" \tvboxnow.comThe ring of fire: the rare annular eclipse as seen from Albequerqe, New Mexico, one of the western states where it was most visible
8 V; B, J& b* A2 L. s7 g' M3 k; b$ [  t5 K7 F+ a+ j, o* `

. }" A; ^* K; w' ~Stunning: The unusual event stood out against the evening sky in Odessa, Texastvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. x% K4 j0 D# `; T% b( q2 @- R

* O% B; Y7 y0 M  F2 f5 E+ _2 h1 M
2 ~# r  x5 x% U3 l$ wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Partial eclipse: The moon moving between the earth and the sun, blocking out some of the light
* ?! O8 k8 J0 a! Jtvboxnow.com
% D' i; U/ K! W& e( E公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: z+ L; C1 W0 T3 h+ z2 A9 |1 L6 }
Clear: Cloudless skies above the Grand Canyon allowed observers a great view of the astronomic eventtvboxnow.com. e& S3 F- B' G# @) m, E
- O! ]% K! b7 r
3 C8 ?" e' C4 Q( G5 U, {
Excitement: A family watches the eclipse from Chico, California - with the precaution of special lenses公仔箱論壇7 J8 I9 C8 J4 }. F0 T; z
tvboxnow.com4 f; E) M/ |0 d! q' [

% {3 s- O$ N! e8 m' \ Hi-tech: A man uses a special film to protect his tablet computer as he photographs the eclipsetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 V3 Y* t) X. m- d- T! y
tvboxnow.com  Q/ r- k6 l$ q5 L6 G" [8 B3 f
* p4 F4 }5 N0 P  m" O
Even pets need protection: A dog decked out in stylish but practical eyewear to enable him to watch the eclipse from Tokyo公仔箱論壇  O0 U  j0 d" S% Y9 c

1 L% {* H- ^- D: |! sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 p" Z- I- {/ h  I  @tvboxnow.comA branch foregrounds the heart shaped sun during an annular solar eclipse seen from Los Angeles4 ~. }. D7 m9 S7 h: V/ F
+ i) B; q7 r2 F/ \; v6 c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) L# @. V; v8 U- s( C
Hikers watch an annular eclipse from Papago Park in Phoenix ( I. x* a: K" ]" M$ X% q. M4 U

9 ^, b1 \9 S) }* ?5 [# ], ~& _公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ U' \, w. }8 ~5 M# u# \; q
A small bird rests at a powerline backgrounded by an annular solar eclipse seen from Los Angeles ) P' F$ j) I3 \* l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Y$ t+ L6 O3 g. N0 ~
tvboxnow.com# c# _! u! f" E* Z/ a7 g" U' f/ X7 L
A thundershower rolls through as an annular solar eclipse appears in Gardnerville, Nevada
# z+ n/ s& Z& G) _' N  b7 W7 g$ E5 u2 C' J) s1 ]
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 o& C+ v" W/ @2 ~; s
The eclipse in Wisconsin: The 'annular eclipse' in which the moon passes in front of the sun leaving only a golden ring around its edges, was visible to wide areas across China, Japan and elsewhere in the region before moving across the Pacific to be seen in parts of the western United States5 c; d: f7 E& G9 Z' x2 E
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. F3 ?' H0 x2 W: ]. ]2 f# `. k

9 |" b# j1 G" q  s$ U5 ^# oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A plane flies past an annular solar eclipse from Taguig city, east of Manila, Philippines
2 w" v6 e6 a  g5 `) d. B3 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. S9 @8 h. s5 T7 c* D% [1 B* q( t$ z& E' ?6 n% {* U0 T$ g. G
An annular solar eclipse appears above a Ferris wheel in the sky over Yokohama near Tokyo
7 S( l# h6 p$ d" Y4 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ]; Z% T4 ?& B8 s+ e1 f

- i+ j1 s9 N5 ^9 P9 Y; b$ V) _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。An annular eclipse appears at a waterfront park in Yokohama, near Tokyo
6 K6 f6 u0 x2 n& B5 J) }) T# Vtvboxnow.com
: K& Q% C2 q8 J( B" vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 M0 e1 P: C" s) d( P
The annular eclipse is visible through binoculars in Sacramento, California公仔箱論壇' u% I! u8 R( w+ b) q& C7 |

+ ?+ `; A% n3 z+ G/ {) K$ {
1 `* [8 H( e) w( L  [+ ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Progression: This image shows how the sky changed above the Pueblo Bonito ancient building at Chaco Culture National Historical Park in Nageezi, Arizona
" |0 L7 s# {. v" `, d8 |& t: H  d
( x# a  h6 F% r4 W. d( D$ PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 G2 }$ u3 i# {; n* L4 v Phases: A composite image of the annular eclipse as seen from Tokyo on Sunday nightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ^( j% i* z9 a9 l

# o4 p- F- `/ Atvboxnow.com 公仔箱論壇$ ~. ?- s' a4 o$ |0 X, o5 L4 x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! o% Z7 T  D" a% s
A Chinese couple watches the solar eclipse over Zhengzhou, in the country's central Henan provinceTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, z6 u# x6 U; U( [- _5 X% R7 d; ]
  K- e" L  g2 Q2 H" o, e

( E& a! b  Q6 U# }+ i( S: nThe skies over Hongdao, China, where the spectacular 'ring of fire' could be seen. The eclipse was annular, meaning the Moon blocked most of the Sun's middle
* C1 e, T9 \  o- f1 \. P  m
/ i, }. H7 o, Q+ }

1 Y! c9 v: j% d0 i' Ctvboxnow.com1 \% b8 Q4 q& U

% }; N9 K0 |$ ^/ F# p3 g  y, Q  z" Z% j5 \0 u
公仔箱論壇8 r7 _) F! G$ K! q$ `5 b

. _% g9 i  t$ w1 E: w1 a  C: ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com( U, ]: l0 r* e# z9 H% D

* K8 f4 o) q5 d  j
) s& ~2 r0 ^( s  ~- [& B7 J8 M- @, Q$ l+ qtvboxnow.com/ ]. D4 ]( D: ~7 T  \

# ]. s2 A% K' B2 S3 C0 R$ P; {3 J3 y$ N+ t% R2 {% Z2 V; Q
返回列表