返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑難求助] iphone 4s ' searching...'问题

,  描述: iphone 4s 'searching..' problem
iphone 4s 的左上角只显示 ‘searching...',尽管有插入电话卡或没。其他function一切ok,唯独这 'searching...' 问题。

请问这是硬体的问题还是软体的问题呢?
请各路英雄帮帮小弟
I think it is hardware problem, try flashing the firmware from iTune using the restore default.
If it is still the same, then it must be hardware.
I got one phone that has similar problem and i took it to apple store, they gave me another one.
do i need to pay for replacement of the new phone if i send it to the apple store?
and do you know any apple store located in selangor state?

and estimately how much for the repair of the hardware if i send it to some handphone workshop?

Thanks!!!
I didn't have to pay for mine to replace it, apple was very kind and replaced it for free even though the phone was out of warranty. But your miles may vary. If it is hardware problem, I guest it is the baseband that is borken, which is very hard to replace and I wouldn't trust anyone other than apple to replace. I don't know if there are any apple store in your state, but there are lots of them here.
Thanks Xiaobenben, thank u so much :)
Will try my best to get things done ~
Xiaobenben, which state are u from ?
from washington
I see, nice to meet you
Hi Supermanbatman, 请问你的iphone4S修理好左吗?小弟我也有这样的问题,左上角只显示 ‘always searching‘...。restore default 也是这样。其他function没问题。请问你是拿会apple store 修理吗,会很贵吗?请你请教一下我 谢谢。
返回列表