返回列表 回復 發帖
those bmw sensor can't be reset on older one ... all u can do is replace the sensor and sometimes u have to drive for a long time in order to cancel the lights ( what they say it count how many ignition turn before it cancel) or ground the sensor wire....etc. so many stupid way..
NO la.. if u take it apart they have more excuse to not warranty.. base points is audi transmission is suck, also the acurca 3.2 TL , carvan, GM, never put used one... rebuilt one perfer
today they phone me back.. this time they have another great excuse... they told me oh.. we found out the drain plug is loose.... by that time I just want to kill them.. just give me back the warranty don't give me the BS. ON audi there is two bolt.. one is drain and one is fill the fill one is 17MM and now still fighting for it......from now on NO MORE USED TRANSMISSION to install... Only rebuilt.
one time I use heat and try to take the ball join out... for some reason it boil to the point so hot and it explore and shoot the ball join out... it is lucky it shoot on the floor not to the top..or else I will injury so badly
diesel still better than ppl put suger inside the gas tank.....it happen to me once... I have to flush the gas tank, change the fuel injector, fuel filter,fuel pump...etc...it is cover by the insurance company but  after it still not running that great..
ford focus ignition I use a really big drill to take the old one out....but it is a common problem..
chysler pacific is  very rarely on the road it look really ugly however sometimes cam and crank sensor code can be relate to the fly wheel crack (it happen on the 3.3L carvan) anyway  u can tell by scope the cam and crank relationship.Don't get wrong I am not try to show off or  anything just discussion I hope u won't mind.
返回列表