返回列表 回復 發帖

WinAVI problem

I use WinAVI convert Rmvb to DVD file. I burn to DVD and find out no sound. I was no problem after upgrade the Real player and find the problem. I hope somebody can help me. Please
I use WinAVI convert Rmvb to DVD file. I burn to DVD and find out no sound. I was no problem after upgrade the Real player and find the problem. I hope somebody can help me. Please
ecy77 發表於 2010-3-5 01:52 PM
this is an old problem,downgrade your real player to 10 & your problem will be solved.
thank you very much. I will try it. But one more question. Old real player version work on window 7, is it?
thank you very much. I will try it. But one more question. Old real player version work on window 7, is it?
ecy77 發表於 2010-3-6 09:03 AM
i don't know but you can try
Whenever updated the real palyer, replace the cook.dll file in the common files by the following steps:
Double Click  My Computer---> Local Disk (C:)--->Program Files or (x86) for win 7 --->
                     Real---> Real Player ---> producer ---> Codecs ---> click cook.dll, right click,
                     select Copy.
Then  exit to Desktop screen,
Double Click  My Computer---> Local Disk (C:)--->Program Files or (x86) for win 7  --->
                     Common Files ----> Real ----> Click Codecs, right click , select paste.

I use winavi to convert files also , whenever the real player is updated, I have to do the above steps in order to achieve sound .
返回列表