眞係好大呀
8# k23bb
是啊它是最大的猫种
我的dream cat
8# k23bb  
是啊它是最大的猫种
pheeken 發表於 2010-3-10 01:36 AM
比貴婦狗或史納沙這類狗還要大
I don't know much about cat, but I have question.  why do you call this as ancient cat and located at North America?  Is it possible to have further explanation about this?

評分次數

• k23bb

12# beckyken
the info that you want
The Maine Coon is a [url=/wiki/Breed]breed[/url] of domestic [url=/wiki/Cat]cat[/url] with a distinctive physical appearance. It is one of the oldest natural breeds in North America, specifically [url=/wiki/Indigenous_(ecology)]native[/url] to the state of [url=/wiki/Maine]Maine[/url],[url=#cite_note-MCBFA-0][1][/url] where it is the official [url=/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_mammals]State Cat[/url].
The breed was popular in cat shows in the late 1800s, but its existence became threatened when long-haired breeds from overseas were introduced in the early 20th century. The Maine Coon made a comeback and is one of the most popular cat breeds in the world[url=#cite_note-ACFA-1][2][/url]
The Maine Coon is noted for its large bone structure, its rectangular body shape, and a long, flowing coat. The breed can be seen in a variety of colors and are known for their intelligence[url=#cite_note-Training-2][3][/url] and gentle personalities.[url=#cite_note-ACFA-1][2][/url] Health problems, such as [url=/wiki/Hypertrophic_cardiomyopathy]feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy[/url] and [url=/wiki/Hip_dysplasia_(canine)]hip dysplasia[/url], are seen in the breed, but screening methods can help to reduce the frequency of these problems, including ultrasounds and genetic testing for heart problems and x-raying to look for hip abnormalities.

評分次數

• k23bb

好似挪威森林貓咁
一樣咁大隻 咁多毛
仲係一樣咁cool

評分次數

• k23bb

霸气十足啊~~~COOL~~~帅哥猫

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表