返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:35 AM 發表
Houston going to win the Final
JN, I wish too.. but Houston need a HUGE up sad in order to move on.  Yao probably will score 20 points when he face the Lakers. They will put Battier or Artest on Kobe, and Scola will guard Odom/Gasol, and Yao with Bynum/Gasol.

Scola will be the weakest link in defense since Odom play pretty lately coming off the bench.  And Houston don't have anyway that can come off the bench and help Yao after Mutombo went down.  Move Scola into the center and guard Gasol or Bynum is that good of an idea.
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:35 AM 發表
Houston going to win the Final
can you stop dreaming...this is just impossible

原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:40 AM 發表
Chicago going to lose tonight too
I can see that, I never though the Bulls can actually push the Celtics to Game 6 and only lost by 2 pts last game.  For a young team like Chicago, they NEED this kind of losing experience in order they can growth.  Watch out for Chicago and Portland next year.
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 02:36 AM 發表

Tue, Oct 28        Portland        W 96-76 - with Bynum
Sun, Jan 4         Portland         W 100-86 - with Bynum         
Mon, Mar 9         @ Portland         L 94-111 - without Bynum
Fri, Apr 10         @ Portland         L 98-106 - without Bynum

now Bynum  ...
well, that's true...I guess time will tell

JN....where's my 功勳 38....I donate jor $$ la

原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-4-30 01:48 PM 發表

can you stop dreaming...this is just impossible
impossible is nothing all they need it's Adidas sneakers

I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 02:49 AM 發表

well, that's true...I guess time will tell
Lakers just so dominate this year on the West.  West has lot of GOOD teams, but only one GREAT team.  While it used to have 2-3 GREAT teams...

But I think Houston will close it out tonight.
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:49 AM 發表

impossible is nothing all they need it's Adidas sneakers

FkHmV0s3PjE
Houston need to trade T-Mac and get a better SG, maybe Ben Gordon, OJ Mayo, Ronnie Brewer.....
原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-4-30 01:49 PM 發表
JN....where's my 功勳 38....I donate jor $$ la
You have to reply in that threat, I guess.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-4-30 01:49 PM 發表

I can see that, I never though the Bulls can actually push the Celtics to Game 6 and only lost by 2 pts last game.  For a young team like Chicago, they NEED this kind of losing experience in order t ...
I didn't watch game 5, but I did watch the highlight, why Miller only shot 1 freethrow after Rando fouled him on that last layup.   Boston not over the foul limit yet
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:58 AM 發表

I didn't watch game 5, but I did watch the highlight, why Miller only shot 1 freethrow after Rando fouled him on that last layup.   Boston not over the foul limit yet
He shot 2, and they are behind 2 points, he missed the first one.  So he was trying to miss the 2nd one hope they can get the rebound and score 2 pts and tie the game.

But his 2nd FT only hit the board, the rule of FT is you must hit the ram.  I can't believe he doesn't know this rule.  This happen in lots of game before, and people talk about it lots of time before.  Even I know this rule.... so his 2nd attempt is illegal.  Boston get the ball back.  Boston call time out, in bound the ball, Pierce got foul, shot 2.  Made the 1st one, clock have about 1.3 sec left, he is trying to miss the 2nd in purpose, because once he miss, the clock will start and Chicago will has no chance.  He shot, hit the board then the ram, ball bounce out.  Clock start, game over.

[ 本帖最後由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 03:05 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-4-30 02:04 PM 發表

He shot 2, and they are behind 2 points, he missed the first one.  So he was trying to miss the 2nd one hope they can get the rebound and score 2 pts and tie the game.

But his 2nd FT only hit the b ...
Let me watch the game again in the train tomorrow, but Boston only won 2 points, 106:104, they didn't count pierce last free throw.?
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
sorry, he missed both
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-4-30 02:14 PM 發表
sorry, he missed both
impossible missed both, was boston -3.5 that game
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 03:16 AM 發表

impossible missed both, was boston -3.5 that game
well.. the first one is real missed the 2nd one is in purpose.... who knows
返回列表