返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊景點] BORA BORA-THE PARADISE ON EARTH

,  描述: FRENCH POLYNESIA
本帖最後由 civicboy1969 於 2011-5-27 05:07 PM 編輯 $ T. R4 |% m. C
tvboxnow.com: p& g2 P/ ]) m- c# Z8 I! H. }
Small tropical island surrounded by thousands of miles of open Pacific Ocean water, Bora Bora in French Polynesia is as close to a tropical paradise as you can get, especially as the white-sand beaches and the torquoise water of Bora Bora Lagoon make this French Polynesian island an enjoyable beach holiday resort.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ t2 e0 x. L! \, L

, z# s) Z3 y) S1 l  ?; z! b- CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Unique geography and water sports:  公仔箱論壇5 k  `% z# l4 R2 @9 O# m7 e
Consisting of a volcanic mountain top rising from the sea and a surrounding lagoon bordered with coral reefs, Bora Bora is a tropical island with unique geography. If you look closer, you will find crystal clear water in the stunning lagoon of Bora Bora, coral reefs coloring the underwater world with astonishing grace, and Mount Otemanu dominating the skyline of the island with its 727 meters high peak reaching the French Polynesian sky. Combined with first class tourist services and excellent water sport facilities, all this makes Bora Bora almost a paradise on earth.
* I- z; a; f7 o" ~+ q
" n5 `& J1 g7 I6 `; B' {tvboxnow.comThe castle-like Mount Otemanu, in Bora Bora , pierces the sky above the crystal lagoon with its unique over the water bungalows that offer a magical oneness with this extraordinary environment. Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossom with hibiscus, while palm-covered motu circle the lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches give way to emerald waters where impossibly colored fish animate the coral gardens. Seen from the air, Bora Bora has been compared to that of “a tiny emerald in a setting of turquoise, encircled by a sheltering necklace of sparkling pearls”.! w7 ^. x' I: T

- w+ v+ o4 F* Q! |1 p# Z4 f' DNATURE AND SPORTS AND BORA BORA ATTRACTIONS
& @0 Z' d, ?0 ^' M5 S" ]* O

8 ^/ [( e) _, _/ A: G/ H9 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSnorkeling n Diving' D% N2 Y# O$ J  R  J/ H6 _

$ K( s/ ~& |* j, L公仔箱論壇With  its  Pacific  Ocean  waters  full  of  abundant  marine  life,  Bora  Bora  is  a  perfect  place  for  diving,  particularly  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 l& y2 I3 b- ^$ M9 ^, `
as  this  tropical  island  enjoys  astonishingly  clear  and  warm  water  around  the  year,  which  gives  you  an  incredible chance  to  admire  the  colorful  coral  reefs  and  the  rich    marine  life  found  on  the  coastal  waters  of  the  island,  and  in  the  lagoon.  What  is  even  better,  Bora  Bora  has  equipment  rental  and  guiding  widely  available  especially  on  the  spectacular  lagoon,  where  you  can  enjoy  the  best diving  surroundings  of  the  island.
/ c$ K0 L) Z5 N. c" \公仔箱論壇
3 m: a: u& V5 }3 H0 P) M5 SHiking tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ G# B1 {3 v- Z) u1 S+ _
Consisting  of  a  mountain  top  rising  from  the  sea,  and  a  surrounding  lagoon  bordered  with  coral  reefs,  Bora  Bora is  an  tropical  island  with  unique  geography.  You  can  choose  to  hike  along  the  easy  paths  of  the  outer  island, which  are  easily  circled  in  a  day  or  two.  More  than  that,    if  you  want  more  adventure,  you  can: i; p4 N4 F$ F3 {' Y0 z4 E
conquer  the  much  more  challenging  mountain  of  Mount  Otemanu,  which  rises  to  727  m  above  sea  level,  and  " _! X! @2 k( n! c" S
which  is  not  that  easily  reached  because  of  the  unpredictable  conditions  and  loose  rock  found  on  this  steep  
! H' Q5 ]- n5 _, y$ imountain.
1 i' p2 R4 G$ E3 K; ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ _& j$ A' e" b7 Z5 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Fishing tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' X& H* Y, h% q6 U9 ^! H! f# Z
The  coastal  waters  of  Bora  Bora  are  rich  with  sea  life,  which  makes  them  an  outstanding  place  for  deep sea  
3 L. A* A5 j8 w8 T. x" Xsport  fishing.  In  waters  of  Bora  Bora,  outside  the  lagoon,    you  can  catch  large  game  fish  such  as    for  example  swordfish,  tuna  and  wahoo.  If  you  want  to  try  sport  fishing  in  Bora  Bora,  tours  with  equipment  tvboxnow.com- c" g2 Z; ?. ~7 |; G+ x$ |9 n  l& i
are available  in  Vaitape. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 S0 X! N* G; U" Q1 ~: Y4 c, a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& h( o7 B4 i# v7 Y0 R
Cruising
' b& w7 R  w% T9 m) h9 n公仔箱論壇With  its  spectacular  landscapes  and  unique  geography,  Bora  Bora  is  a  lovely  place  for  cruising.  What  is  even  better,  the  coastal  waters  of  the  island  hide  an  incredible  amount  of  colorful  marine  life,  which  can  be  explored  on  half-submarine  cruises  in  Bora  Bora.  These  cruises  are  organized  partly  in  the  lagoon  and  partly  in  the  coastal  waters  surrounding  the  island.  Additionally,  you  can  also  choose  more  conventional  cruises,  on  luxury  yachts,  which  offer  you  a  lovely  possibility  to  admire  the  landscapes  of  Bora  Bora  from  water,  and  to  enjoy  gourmet  meals  on  board
* I( Z" V% L+ f- @  q公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇2 ^& W9 _1 Y" W
Shopping The  most  popular  shopping  item  in  Bora  Bora  is  jewelry,  or  to  be  more  precise  black  pearls which  are  widely  available  in  most  touristic  shops  found  on  the  island.  Additionally,  you  can  also  find  fascinating handicrafts,  and  of  course  a  wide  variety  of  souvenirs  to  take  home  with.
# w! X# k) C7 }1 E5 F9 T% j/ z: [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 [; k1 `' a& h* tFor the more adventurous, there are also shark feeding and off-road driving safaris available on the island. Shopping on Bora Bora, is not one of the main purposes of traveling to this tropical island, which is profiled as a nature paradise and a romantic place.
7 D9 e# K6 K; _公仔箱論壇
) i# ^6 R, x* h- i6 P9 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Bora Bora is a popular honeymoon and romantic couples getaway destination.
9 a* r% l* ^1 O. jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 d' S% m, ^' E4 {/ @8 {4 v3 c; y

& X) s. M  l7 o" b) v
( H1 f3 P0 A1 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ A1 A: a" L, C. x! [% m
Breathtaking Aerial Views公仔箱論壇: g: n1 \8 L1 V; g& e! ?+ i6 o& b

$ b9 x; A/ w- s) x# {0 f9 r9 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 g, L& P" e) T2 }9 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 A  F5 p9 {3 r8 C1 p7 ]. rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb   
9 _% F9 {5 M- h& c! q
* S9 T0 w4 o) h: w  r' T
6 F. k3 W  w' O$ X) |
; C) H9 X8 W' M# D% I公仔箱論壇   
$ p1 T) r' C8 I- i7 H. y' X公仔箱論壇
" I1 \2 d, D. w% d! ?' M 8 t! Q& `) @8 @! G
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ?( q/ b8 i. {
. t& K2 X8 A# {9 Q

% |( ~' [3 ]0 V% J/ g) }% u6 U# L公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇1 H$ e, q: t- g8 h$ i2 Z
6 k0 t. G; x: x/ C$ W6 B4 ]$ X
tvboxnow.com0 m* X8 t; x! K% _2 W6 m

! s5 N% H4 F1 S& W9 H  tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇0 T. s+ ?* |! b8 w/ n

) @. p3 C* {5 d; X5 |- ]/ b& F , R; b) m2 w- R, o
: t  ]/ ^* ~6 m0 U1 t+ X4 P7 M

5 U* S' V1 Q: \, v) etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇" f8 E8 h) j1 |
  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; ]# o* Q- E  `9 x# J+ \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 [& P8 X6 m, A5 G
) S5 S, b9 L/ o7 q. C+ J. ~

. x5 Y  l9 k+ |6 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 e" Q( s* g0 E- ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! @  w% h6 v. t9 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! A- p& j$ q3 D5 d: N. CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ |% `( f2 n7 P8 p6 ]5 p1 i3 V2 `
公仔箱論壇: s, c8 H& @0 f% P5 c
  ; r8 e- Z7 t# T; [
5 ~  Q; H# T6 K) n8 G' y, @
: K7 J' n; n+ b2 M5 ]4 g
tvboxnow.com2 }, r3 U  C0 V2 A
. R; d2 o  f  m8 r

0 ]" t/ H% h+ n! utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 `9 |: ?) X: L
4 Q& z9 D7 z! Z) ~0 T! p$ j0 x" v" H8 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 n! y- H: i6 W  K& M. g  n- b* U

/ e7 z* d7 D7 F, n( d TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 o6 s( t  O  o% P" q" ]
tvboxnow.com) p% r4 W. ^$ o& J5 i
公仔箱論壇! p6 G( y' V9 W. D& Z

7 Z2 Z2 i$ j' p, |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ ]) x! P, O9 Y
% {6 Z* z. ?) K- \+ R公仔箱論壇
# W6 s+ a3 q1 l. y0 ztvboxnow.com
& Q, d- g  c7 |6 \  y! y. p公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) k9 Q6 ?; }" l  R+ N
+ d  T! d) {$ I. d- y& ?/ i# H- I
公仔箱論壇- E: m, Y  x8 @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 w+ [  `# e4 C! i) c5 I& N

/ l: f  O' t& U  i- sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( x) M2 @) O0 Z  d' `& p. Z5 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. f8 w0 ?: }$ e! J6 t. e- }

0 c% {# h; U( R8 O   
9 r; E! J  V, i. p. A, A: W; ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 I/ u6 Y* P' @1 i; ^9 B公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇( R5 d7 H- R7 B8 ^& x* R
9 Z8 s' A+ Q$ N" @* j& I

8 e  Y" E6 n* g; T% B5 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! B! m+ p( X. C4 c' y: X2 u1 R
* E$ e6 p' r- g
0 T& }8 y! Z3 a$ \, Z   
" V" G! P; N$ Y, ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# X* Q7 o, y9 @ 4 b( r& ]6 S# m' A/ L- R+ E$ M. Q
公仔箱論壇9 E' c% V; {/ [9 U

$ r' ^8 D/ C4 w/ h! ^# o
" l- r4 d, \" {& z) i* A& H+ M! z
* `# j/ k6 T5 w& `( ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ X* i+ O1 }* `' g& l8 V
8 b# m1 `8 S* y& E! q- Jtvboxnow.com  
, `: n* j1 L! {% s! ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vanilla BeansTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( H2 M" f2 R; l5 u  Q2 C% W

; m! S. U3 W' r# r# n% Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  E. R' z# ~, A/ s8 ]7 k8 V ; B2 a5 o; J% X5 g! \! \

& }# y% W2 h4 O; P3 w2 B# @# _tvboxnow.com
/ P8 ~& y0 w! c! |9 D7 C3 [1 u公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 B  r3 l2 A* E
公仔箱論壇- i( a- ^; B: V; p) [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) {% P; L! j5 b/ W
All available for rentals
/ }6 h# B4 I; C6 c) }# b$ U5 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。   tvboxnow.com/ g' l' [  Q& W! g4 ~

& `1 R0 X- G- k公仔箱論壇
1 M6 X7 H: A8 e5 R$ w2 ktvboxnow.com
4 x! T8 [# q. h7 ptvboxnow.com TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 d5 M4 M" p4 w1 @; o+ [$ a6 x) T
0 N, e2 g, y' \4 ?2 g) U
公仔箱論壇) a+ H7 P1 k. t0 o( J
公仔箱論壇9 P5 t! M+ ~9 s$ k+ ?- q

' m% x: M  i2 S- B6 `+ y. C% W* W$ Y; f# P* N
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ t- O; V8 U* o9 u% t

3 W) z: M. @1 {, G; R
& ~% `! _4 K* |& utvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com! @  A6 L. L1 o7 ]5 {

+ p% w$ |" s( h5 V1 P( ttvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 E- b* E" ^1 i0 A) q8 C$ f

' j6 |3 [7 M/ p" |% _" uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com  y0 X( G; f! u$ O

- R! f" W, a: ~公仔箱論壇
6 X% T! v: s! S9 ?" ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 9 e; [% v5 |2 D' }: {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' O& h. |: C  I: u1 O

) a- N0 v" E* V) ?6 {$ O% J8 W7 J公仔箱論壇
! V) y) Z0 M& l2 R% W# OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇) p* ]) R* P" l
$ Z: S7 @2 g% y+ O4 r: O5 H

% ^2 v0 ~2 c+ j* U- b, Ctvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" {( I6 x- ~9 s. E/ ~, x+ t! _  K0 {
tvboxnow.com8 E. Y# w. a  g, C  p
公仔箱論壇5 K: [; m; e4 n6 g9 u
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 N4 c+ C5 Y6 e7 I- `1 K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" a5 w4 i5 e" E1 ^  A4 @" e9 A, J' J

% a, v7 a8 g+ J4 |, `; ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com# A* k( T0 x  n

, g/ y- i$ Q* c! _7 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 ], D' Q: T. T9 U6 T5 R
7 B: g; k  e/ a' V0 I  g3 b* Htvboxnow.com
& g& r3 S1 h- J  ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

評分次數

• civicboy1969

wow....公仔箱論壇" {( h3 f8 z% `8 A  a
its so beautiful n serene...., B5 e5 N) h5 A: Q
so enchanting... how i wish i can be a resident and stay there for life...  D8 ~. h: o( Y8 r
heaven on earth... :)

評分次數

• civicboy1969

When the Buying STOPS,
The Killing STOPS!!
how much to speak for a week there?
% U4 w  ]9 t9 J2 `公仔箱論壇$ V& j, o$ w4 c8 k; B
If from Malaysia, how to go there?

評分次數

如果住10天,花的钱大约是多少呢?
so relaxing.... i love it too much. please upload more and more picture to sharing... thank you and support u...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

多謝你的分享這個在Bora Bora French Polynesia的旅遊景點。
PROFESSOR BERRY 永遠支持 TVBOXNOW & MY FRIENDS
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-6-24 02:56 PM 編輯
, M2 c3 G; [/ K( r  ?; atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' e% h* [' j& h9 s% D" e
how much to speak for a week there?
- S+ {* g' g0 j8 Z* y- A' d+ W( ~tvboxnow.com
$ u* P- t, V- a4 c4 S* m  ^公仔箱論壇If from Malaysia, how to go there?
: G* O- K1 g: p0 O. y: Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbssk2008 發表於 2011-6-15 11:52 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# Q8 O: n$ ^  o% r. @" E

, G8 ]/ Q/ t9 i! R- V公仔箱論壇' {) c& X) l9 W0 `
The quality of those bungalows ranges from comparably cheap, basic accomodations to very luxurious and expensive places to stay.5 P  G0 M, N; m+ i
tvboxnow.com$ x1 T, V2 ]+ r7 t9 X5 g# X
From Malaysia you can choose to join some travel agencies who catered many different price categories for various holiday resorts at Bora Bora.  And of course the more expensive packages, determined more luxurious airflight, resorts, and activities for the holiday.+ s- h1 j( d5 s9 ?7 H
tvboxnow.com! P4 O# E6 d) E; Z5 q
An alternative is going there by yourself. That would need alot of planning ahead. Eg booking of air tickets, reservations TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 U1 ?2 k( X0 [7 f3 c8 M
for the resort hotels, and reading up various materials for the trip. The currencies exchanged, expenditure cost to travel.  ! U2 ^" C6 ?9 l2 W
Places of interest, how to get around when you reach your destinations, and where to stay, eat, and in cases of emergencies, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 F. n# Z" J  Y0 o  b( _
you may seek help from Credit Card Companies or your Hotel Concierges and what you should not do or basic laws for a tourist " k$ Z/ b0 H+ V8 a- f; o
in the country. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ^  {3 e! }2 m+ k4 T/ [. `( r
% q( ^* E$ ]& y
If you have a friend there, or a seasoned traveller travelling with you that would be of great help.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, y- y2 t6 _+ a0 T; o6 D- d

評分次數

• civicboy1969

如果住10天,花的钱大约是多少呢?
& {" L7 V( m) Xtvboxnow.comtootsha 發表於 2011-6-18 11:24 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' I- k/ i6 h: ~' o6 ]) t
$ U5 r1 b6 j2 T  l/ ~
Depending on the tour packages that you picked from the tour agencies.  I do not recommend cheap agencies cos you might end up
8 q7 r' D5 o. U+ [! F: e  @; \公仔箱論壇with bad conditions upseting your vacations. tvboxnow.com! h" T) e6 q* _2 [) W/ \- t( }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, l! n) \; P& K# R2 ]
And if you decide to travel without the tour agent, have enough time to plan the holiday reading up materials and friends who havetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 P! q$ w9 T4 G# u
visited recently might offer good guidance. Even so I advise checking with tour agents first, and have a good plan and early reservations.
1 K: x) Z$ X$ `6 k( S* K$ q& |tvboxnow.com
, |) B! r+ \2 ?tvboxnow.comBear in mind if you travel during the peak months which coincide with festivals, and holidays, the holiday would run up more expensive.
+ v# n% }8 M+ JAir fares and all hotels are fully book and might need more time ahead for reservations, and the price rates are many time higher then the slower seasons. If you have a friend working with tour agencies they might give you a very good rate.
- h3 z0 q1 [8 S6 |& u; ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com, V0 B: K8 g, ~) g& S2 y# g

評分次數

• civicboy1969

wow....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 u8 s. t" ]4 F1 @, N
its so beautiful n serene....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 t$ J/ J5 A: o3 ^. ?
so enchanting... how i wish i can be a resident and stay there for life...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 R" [2 T) \0 c0 X( o
heaven on earth... :)公仔箱論壇% Y" ]. I3 H3 q
netaccess 發表於 2011-5-26 07:10 PM
. I! r  I- x$ Q" q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 K* a  ]: [- N6 i
Don't just wish, dream it and pursue it and make it come true for you. For example do some research on what specialized personsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* B$ X' d; T5 ?* k
they need, and choose an occupation that you get a chance to be hired in that country eh
' M- s3 O) K) u. E! L

評分次數

• civicboy1969

so relaxing.... i love it too much. please upload more and more picture to sharing... thank you and support u...
( X/ Z' J5 M7 q' iwin2011 發表於 2011-6-22 02:47 AM
" b3 ^  B4 l  o( ^  T  C
" d; z* x6 E; l% y  ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you for you support. I am glad you enjoy the pictures and info posted. I will try my best
多謝你的分享這個在Bora Bora French Polynesia的旅遊景點。
- z/ T, z- s# _# B; iprofessorberry 發表於 2011-6-23 05:24 AM
; ^9 x0 _6 W, L! `公仔箱論壇. L/ L/ b; |2 o9 c! S6 a/ H6 d( e
U r most welcome
thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing& D4 k2 K/ c0 ~3 ?/ B9 G
kklin1234 發表於 2011-6-25 03:11 AM
+ J( X9 S" C/ O

9 E' R: {+ p! {. w- MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Glad u enjoyed it, and thank you to support. Hoping to view your Post too one of these days yeah. Also, can make some TVB money and Points as well haha.
返回列表