返回列表 回復 發帖
JackyNelson, If you are sure that you have completed the draft according to the draft order and all the rankings, you just have to show us all the managers' pre-rank and everyone would then have a clear view on how the draft was completed and how some certain players landed on their team.

After all, every team got to have bad players. This is very much expected as we drafted 300 players. If this is the only point of the complaints, i would say the complaints are plain irrational.

回應 chemical 第 91 篇文章

Dear all owners.

The league draft result were in post# 6 in this thread. also can view from the ufc.nba home page as well.

Here is the 5 list I got from 5 owners, except you & TS, other 3 having like 30 - 40 players, after round 2, most of rosters from their list are gone.

Here is the 5 list from you guys in attachment below as PFD format.

p.s.           后勤部长 pm me later, he wanted Yao as his first pick.

What about this?

Opinion 1.
We go by the System Default Draft Ranking for all owners. believed we can re-set the draft & do it again.
(at least 10 out of 20 owners agreed)

Opinion 2, we keeping play, my points won't care in Here, but I still playing in ufc.nba.
at least,Only 2 out 20 owners agreed.

I am not try to won or getting anything here, just wanna setup a game for NBA fans.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-27 08:54 AM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
whatever.......but shall we use yahoo default rank instead of ufc default rank for the option 1.....i am very happy to supply it when i am asked to.
原帖由 chemical 於 2008-10-27 10:46 AM 發表
whatever.......but shall we use yahoo default rank instead of ufc default rank for the option 1.....i am very happy to supply it when i am asked to.
Very hard to do it in ufc.nba, ufc.nba is not good as last year I played first time,

btw, I got about 9 owners feedback till now, only 1 (+ 1 more( you)) want to do the re-draft.

like you said, just a game, don't be too serious, Sorry if I didn't draft the players you want.

Do you having any SG or SF to trade, I having 7 PF in my list, need to give away few,

Charlie Villanueva   -   MIL [PF]

Jermaine O'Neal   -   TOR [PF,C]

Jianlian Yi   -   NJN [PF]

Udonis Haslem   -   MIA [PF,C]

Anderson Varejao   -   CLE [PF,C]

Mikki Moore   -   SAC [PF,C]

Carl Landry   -   HOU [PF]
ufc.nba should be having trade function available soon, I guess.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-27 10:55 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 JackyNelson 第 94 篇文章

I didn't ask for re-draft but i am not opposed to it. Actually we can switch to yahoo altogether and abandon this game completely. We use all the same rules (scoring,rosters etc.), but start counting points one week later. But it will be difficult to obtain agreement of every managers in this limited time.

what about Larry Hugues (PG,SG) for Udonis Haslem?

回應 chemical 第 95 篇文章

Hugues for Haslem??

Larry Hughes -Dislocated right shoulder - out 4 weeks I need a health player.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we discussed b4, we going to play both games, the Yahoo one, blueocean & myself will continuing to support the prizes. please post weekly standing/status at the thread, we will reward the winner.

I had played ufc.nba last year & also was my first time playing fantasy game, this is my first time with Yahoo, so going to see what the difference.

as till today, ufc.nba is beta version this year, lots thing are delayed. will see.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-28 08:21 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
10/28 updates.

ufc claimed everything should be ready later today,
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 00:08:30 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: SCHEDULE LINE IS NOT WORKING EITHER, THE SEASON STARTS TOMORROW. - URGENT

Thank you for your email.  We do apologize for the delay.  I have been informed that trading will be available prior to tip-off on Tuesday.  I have been informed that H2H schedules will be available prior to tip-off on Tuesday.  Don't worry, you haven't lost your players, they are just 'hiding' for the moment.  We will have this corrected as soon as possible.

UFC Support

----- Original Message -----
Date: 10/27/2008 11:38:02 AM
To: Customer Service <[email protected]>
Subject: SCHEDULE LINE IS NOT WORKING EITHER, THE SEASON STARTS TOMORROW. - URGENT

DEAR UFC NBA CS,

URGENT

FINALLY I DID THE DRAFT OFFLINE 10/24, BUT I WAIT WAIT TILL TODAY 10/27, STILL CAN NOT DO THE SCHEDULE LINEUP. NO ANY RESPOND WHILE CLICK 2008-2009, ONLY SHOWING 2007-2008 ROSTERS' STATUS, & CAN NOT DO ANY TRADES. (NOT SIGN FREE AGENT0

SO DISAPPOINTED THIS SEASON ON UFC. =.=

Tks & B.rgds, Jack  
P.S...  This is a 非牟利 E 猫..!!
[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-28 08:22 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Regarding the Re-Draft..

I had received 5 owners willing to do the Draft again, as a result, we are not going to RE-DRAFT.

Apology for any inconveniences & confusion.

& This is just A Game.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 JackyNelson 第 96 篇文章

In regard to the weekly standing, how should the Yahoo league, in which is Roto based, determine the weekly winner(s)?

Working out the accumulative weekly stats for each team (based on the league setting) and then calculate the point each team gets in that week (based on Yahoo formula), how this sounds?

BTW, L Hugues will return to rotation as soon as next week.

Source: http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/1243642,CST-SPT-bull27.article
原帖由 chemical 於 2008-10-28 09:19 AM 發表
In regard to the weekly standing, how should the Yahoo league, in which is Roto based, determine the weekly winner(s)?

Working out the accumulative weekly stats for each team (based on the league se ...
Thanks for the diligence.

I am not sure how Yahoo status, never played with Yahoo, as I played ufc.nba last year, it has weekly report/standing, guess the weekly Roto based, should the weekly result/standing??

Does Yahoo having weekly standing post out in the league??

I don't know too much about Yahoo's, you are boss there, let's see how & what first week comes out with, I am only provide the $$
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

因為ufc.nba今年使用測試版,目前遊戲仍無法正常運作.

萬分抱歉.

一旦準備就緒, 將在此通報.

JackyNelson 10/30/2008 10:38AM
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-27 11:52 PM 發表

Very hard to do it in ufc.nba, ufc.nba is not good as last year I played first time,

btw, I got about 9 owners feedback till now, only 1 (+ 1 more( you)) want to do the re-draft.

like you said,  ...
i have raymon felton - PG, SG

Damien Wilkin - SF

Kirk Snyder - SF.

do you want to change?
等待一个人的人

回應 00-00-00 第 102 篇文章

Thanks, can not trade yet,  let me think think.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

10/31/2008 Updates

Rotohog Could be in Trouble

According to a Friday postby Justin Hume on his blog, WeeklyProjections.com, RotoHog.com laid offa large portion of its staff on Thursday, including Hume.
Hume’s post says that the news caught those affected by surprise.
“In fact, we were told literally every week that we were in great shape financially,” Hume writes.
RotoHog has been making news lately with attention-drawingpromotions, such as offering Steve Bartman $100,000 to attend a Cubsplayoff game and bringing in professional athletes to play andrepresent some of its games. If it’s true that mass layoffs are afoot,though, that obviously wouldn’t speak well of the company’s health.
A little more than a year ago, RotoHog gathered $6 million in investmentsfrom venture capital firms, including DFJ Dragon, Mission Ventures,Allen & Co. and SCP Worldwide. During a panel discussion at theJuly Fantasy Sports Trade Association conference in Chicago,then-employee Scott Philp confirmed that RotoHog had secured another $4million from investors. Philp has since moved on to Play Hard Sports.
We’ll seek out more information and pass it along as it becomes available.

I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
there is 6 owners have not set their roster

and all of them have good player in their team

Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Tony Parker, Andrew Bynum, Rudy Gay, Elton Brand

If you not going to play..... trade them to me
返回列表