I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-12 03:29 AM 發表
just praying other owners' GREAT players get injured. & yours in good health
that's actually a good idea
all players, except my players.....injure injure injure
but that's like 1/1000000000000000000 will happen

回應 blueocean 第 122 篇文章

Hey You Never Know..

Where Amazing Happening..........................

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-11 03:10 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-12 04:09 AM 發表
Hey You Never Know..

Where Amazing Happening..........................

you mean like how rocket lose to portland and laker

回應 blueocean 第 124 篇文章

It's a long season, lots thing could be happened.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
question.... Yahoo Limited each position have X amount of number that you can start... does NBA.com have the same thing???

This is from Yahoo:

"Note:
Each spot on your roster (not each player) allows for a maximumnumber of games played.

This table shows you how many of each you have used, how many you haveremaining, your projected pace and the maximum allowed.

Once you exceed the maximum, you will no longer accumulate stats for theposition."

So.. if NBA.com have the same thing... then it would be fair to the player that already spent the limit....

[ 本帖最後由 tshek 於 2008-11-12 06:43 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-11 10:52 PM 發表
I having lineup problem, having 4 PF/C players, but can not assign to C position,   only a C player can be assigned.
When will a player gain eligibility at a certain position?

By default, players will gain position eligibility after starting 10 games at that position this season in a standard league. If you are in a private league, your commissioner can adjust these rules. Additionally, your commish can manually override the league's position eligibility rules by assigning a position to individual players. This is accessed through the Commish Tools.
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-11-11 05:34 PM 發表
question.... Yahoo Limited each position have X amount of number that you can start... does NBA.com have the same thing???

This is from Yahoo:

"Note:
Each spot on your roster (not each player) allow ...
unlimited in  ufc.nba

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-12 09:37 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-11-11 05:41 PM 發表

When will a player gain eligibility at a certain position?

By default, players will gain position eligibility after starting 10 games at that position this season in a standard league. If you are i ...
the min. game to gain eligibility in ufc.nba setting, starting 1 game at that position this & last season & which set in our league.   probably those players haven't started in those position not even a game either this or last season.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Now position eligibility is fixed . they put more shxt up there, like trade in the team menu..

but they didn't count my Leborn points on last night game, even thought I scheduled him on starter lineup yesterday..

Let's go by fate la..

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-12 10:12 AM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-12 10:36 PM 發表

the min. game to gain eligibility in ufc.nba setting, starting 1 game at that position this & last season & which set in our league.   probably those players haven't started in those position not ev ...
I just copied that from NBA.com site.... not sure is it true or not... but..... you are chasing really close
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-11-12 10:45 AM 發表

I just copied that from NBA.com site.... not sure is it true or not... but..... you are chasing really close
Thank you for the checking & help.

my main player is Leborn jar, only he scores
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-13 01:26 AM 發表

Thank you for the checking & help.

my main player is Leborn jar, only he scores
I can take Lebron from  you if you want me to.
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-11-12 01:42 PM 發表

I can take Lebron from  you if you want me to.

非賣品

Amare + B.Davis
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
and 7th
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-13 03:23 AM 發表

非賣品

Amare + B.Davis

Davis hasnt play like I want him to... but I think Nene and Thaddeus Young was a steal.. I drafted him on the 6th and 7th round.... what a luck
返回列表